The Blogs You Need To Follow If:

Just thought I'd ease my way back into blogging by spreading the love! I picked a few random catergories and chose two blogs that I love and thought fit the description.

Hopefully, I'll be able to do a few more of these posts in the future, because there are so many wonderful writers and bloggers that I'd like to share with you. Some are very well known, while others are still growing.

(Some blogs I didn't mention on purpose so that I would have some good material for next time I write one of these posts.)

But they all make me happy when I see them pop up in my Bloglovin' feed!




You need a friend:

Beth @ Beth Bowen Blog


You like pretty photos:

Lifestyle Jana @ Life Could Be a Dream

You're thinking about moving abroad:

Kate @ Relokate
Bailie @ The Hemborg Wife


You like makeup:

Cara @ Maskcara
Vivianna @ ViannadoesMakeup

__________________________________________________________________


Of course, I follow a lot more blogs that I adore, and some of these bloggers fall into multiple categories. But I'll chat more about favorite blogs in future posts.

Have an awesome weekend ladies!

Comments

Popular Posts