Random Friday Confessions


Just as a disclaimer:
I promise to be in a better mood two weeks from now.


• I don't like donuts.


But they're so pretty, I always forget that I don't like them and end up buying them anyways, which turns out really well for the person I'm eating with. Double the donuts for them! I'm more of an eclair girl at heart.


• I'm desperate for baby to get here.

And if one more person brings up going past 40 weeks and the increased risk of stillbirth in casual conversation - I'm just going to break down crying and ask them why the hell they think that's an appropriate subject to chat about with a pregnant woman - no matter how "well intentioned" they are. I'm at 41 weeks tomorrow and all sense of dignity is gone at this point.

Black ash spiral boots booties with zip


• Anybody know if my feet will go back to their pre-pregnancy size?!

This is a very serious question.


• I spent an embarrassing portion of Thursday afternoon crying -

Because I wasn't in labor. I had relatively painful contractions (think having very bad menstrual cramps while someone tightens a corset around your ribs) that woke me up that morning. They were coming every two-three minutes, and I started preparing to go to the hospital. I told Laurent that I wanted to leave around 2 p.m. They got progressively worse until about 1:30 p.m. and then completely fizzled out.

I was 5 days past my due date and have been dealing with these episodes for 6 weeks now. I just can't handle getting my hopes up for nothing anymore. 6 weeks - It's not like this happened once or twice.

Those of you who've been following along know how long we've been waiting for this. In between pregnancies and miscarriages, there have only been 2 months that I haven't technically been pregnant since September 2013. I know I'm being a brat, but I feel like I've been pregnant long enough.

I've done my time, so to speak.

____________________________________________________



Happy Easter Weekend Everybody!

Now I'm going to go eat some cookies and watch The Ellen Show until I laugh the crazy hormonal mood swings away!

Comments

Popular Posts