Hats Off to Tuesday!

It's not quite the season yet, but I simply couldn't resist. Who doesn't love a good hat? I'm feeling very large and am getting very, very sick of my small (though classic and efficient) pregnancy wardrobe. Hat and scarves are my friends right now. They love me no matter how big my belly gets.




For those of you haven't been following along for very long, I had several miscarriages before this pregnancy. Since the summer  of 2013, I've only had two or three months where I wasn't pregnant or going through a miscarriage. That's a long time, and new clothing was simply not a priority. It's still not, as my body will be changing a ton over the next few months. But still...

I'm really ready for a good spree.




In the mean time...

Hat and scarves are my friends right now. They love me no matter how big my belly gets and help keep things from getting too boring.

Also statement necklaces. I freaking love necklaces.




This hat is from H&M, but they have similar hats at Asos right now as well.

But I love this one, even though I have no where to wear it. I may or may not have spent the entire day wearing it around the house while doing chores yesterday...

Laurent thought it was an inappropriate accessory to wear while scrubbing the bathtub, but he obviously just doesn't get it. ;)



____________________________________________________________________


Happy Tuesday Ladies!!



Comments

Popular Posts