Spring Makeup Haul | First Impressions & Demo

Raise your hand if your ready for winter to be over!! I'm giving it 6 more weeks. When baby girl gets here, we better have ridiculously gorgeous sunshine or spring showers that bring up those May flowers. I'm all done with the cold, even though it hasn't been that cold in Lyon this year. But variety is the spice of life... or something like that. That is the English expression, right?




Just to brighten my spirits a bit, and beat the end of winter blues, I've done a bit of beauty shopping lately.  So I made this video to show you my treasures and give you my first impressions. I also tried out a few of them on camera so you could see the difference (or lack thereof) that these products make when applied. 





___________________________________________________________

Happy Wednesday Loves!


Comments

Popular Posts