Les Soldes Winter 2015 Haul

Those of you who've followed this blog for a while now are probably all too aware of my love for "the sales" in France. Clearance racks are practically nonexistent here and the mark up of products is absolutely shocking for anyone who's used to buying clothing in North America. So when the sales come around, I am an enthusiastic participant.

If anyone's interested, I've put up a little video of the beauty products I found this time around. My luck this year was ridiculous. I had a very specific list in my head of what I wanted and magically found them all the first day of the sales.





I'm still new at videos and feel a bit awkward about. Please let me know what types of videos you would be interested in seeing!

Have a happy Thursday ladies!

Comments

Popular Posts