Falling in Love with Lyon

Knock, knock? Anyone still here?

If so, I'll spare you the long, traditional, blogger absence apology. K?

To put it briefly, we've been really busy with the move, and my new job is great, but taking some getting used to (i.e. lots of extra hours, while I figure out what I'm doing). If you missed the update, Laurent and I've left Grenoble and moved to Lyon, a much bigger city.

It amazing and I definitely feel like I'm in the honeymoon stage of it all. We've felt at home since our very first weekend, and we've even found an ice cream shop that's supposedly the best Europe. I think we'll have to test that theory and eat in as many ice cream shops as possible during our time here, though Laurent doesn't agree. Apparently, "C'est pas sage..."

Meh. Whatever.

There's so much to do and see here. And even though our new apartment is a bit smaller than our last, we're quite cozy in our new space.

It's just what we needed - though I certainly wouldn't say no to kitchen that's big enough for a real oven the next time we move. ;)

My life is very full at the moment, and I can't wait to tell you all about it when things settle down again.


I miss you.
Xoxo

P.s. I have some how taken zero pictures since we moved here. Yikes! Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up during the All-saints holidays and take a bunch. :)

Comments

Popular Posts