Currently - Autumn 2014

Currently I'm...


Listening to... Taylor Swift on repeat and trying to convince Laurent that we need to move to New York.





19 weeks pregnant (as of tomorrow) - and I still don't believe it, any of it. I believed it and was thrilled the first time around. But then we lost it and were devastated. The second time, I thought we were being "blessed" with a second chance and remained hopefully optimistic, until we learned that the baby's heart had stopped beating. To be honest, the third time that second pink line popped up, I just waited for the bleeding to start, which it did - just two weeks later.

Here's to hoping that the fourth time's the charm? I feel almost guilty each time I start feeling optimistic about this pregnancy, which is really hard to explain to other people. But that's how it goes. The worst scars are the ones that nobody else can see, aren't they?

Baby B's kicking as I type this.

Wearing...  A big red sweater from H&M that sheds worse than a labrador and Ruby Woo by MAC.

Does anyone else like to put on makeup at the end of the day? That's my favorite time to try out new looks or products. I can get a feel for the application/staying power before donning it in public, and if I look like a total idiot, I know that I'll be washing it off in a few minutes before bed anyways. There's no pressure to get it "right" on my first go, because I'm not pressed for time.

Eating... A baguette with butter and comtĂ© cheese.  Mhmm....

Looking for... American-style, slightly humid, brown sugar. I probably end up ordering it from Amazon Uk for my holiday baking needs. Le sigh.

...............................................................................

Any tips for making your red lip color last all day? I'm kind of afraid of this wearing off or streaking in the middle of the evening. That's never a good look.

Comments

Popular Posts