I Miss Blogging

This space just keeps going through empty patches. At first, there were the miscarriages, and then things at work got difficult. After the move, they announced that we'd have to go nearly 3 weeks before they could send someone to install the internet, as France loves to go on vacation for nearly the entire month of August.

Yesterday we finally found a temporary internet solution (be sure to ask your provider for a USB key with internet access), and as soon as we came home from Bouygue (an internet provider that I'm hesitant to recommend), my computer kicked the bucket. It's being dying for months, but yesterday definitively ended things.

So that's my little life update and an explanation as to where I'll be if it takes me a few more days to get everything together. It's frustrating, because there are so many things I'd like to blog about, and I'm actually on vacation right now. In theory, I finally have the time to do it. No stress though. Hopefully, I'll be back to normal soon enough.


P.s. I finally got that bathtub that I've been going on and on about wanting! I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts