Things I'm Lovin'

I used to do a post every Sunday where I'd link up to few of my favorite reads, and I'd like to bring that back. But this time around, instead of just posting links to other bloggers, I'm going to being sharing all of my favorites, whether they're online or not.

My neighbor has great taste in music.
You know how it sucks when you're living in an apartment with poor sound isolation, and your neighbor blasts loud, obnoxious music frequently?

Well my neighbor listens to really good stuff, but unfortunately it's not loud enough for me to hear the lyrics so that I can look up the song myself. But I love when he/she turns on their playlist.

That's weird, isn't it?

My The Body Shop haul.
So many scrubs and goodies! They were incredibly cheap during the sale, so we stocked up.



Oreo McFlurries
They finally came to France and I went to get one as soon as I saw the ad at my bus stop.

I love Colbie. Her voice just gets me. Warning: This video might make you tear up a little bit.




Just look at that eyeliner!!! I may have spent way too much time watching her videos yesterday, while I was supposed to be packing. Oops.




...........................................................................................................................

What have you been loving lately?

Comments

Popular Posts