Super Easy DIY Body Scrub

I've talked about my deep love of body scrubs several times on this blog. It's safe to say I'm a bit of an addict. Just to let you know how far this love affair goes, if I could only use one beauty product for the rest of my life, it would be some sensual smelling, gritty exfoliant. I just can't get over the way my skin feels afterwards. Luxurious.

But let's be honest. Sometimes, I don't love the price. Those suckers can get expensive! So I thought I'd share with you a little DIY hack that I use when I don't feel like splurging and need a quick fix!





Large Salt = Good Foot Scrub
Fine Salt = Good Body Scrub

You can either use a favorite shower gel or mixture of your favorite essential oils and you're good to go.

That's it. Really. You just mix it all together and poof!

Comments

Popular Posts