I think my blogger grade these past two weeks has been hovering around a D- average - not so great. But I do have lots of exciting changes in my life that are coming up and hopefully, I'll be back to a normal posting schedule soon.
|Lyon aerial view. 2010.|
In the mean time, here's what's been on my mind lately:
- Only 2 days left at my current job, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be moving on. I might explain that further in a full post, after I've had some time to reflect on things.
- Only 2 days left until the big move. We'll be in our new apartment this weekend and I'll finally have a bathtub! Expect Lush bath bomb reviews in this space sometime in the next month or so. ;)
- House plants. I really want to add a little life to our new space, but don't have a green thumb and don't know where to start. Any suggestions?
- Making new friends. Just when I start to get comfortable in my current town, I move. It's alright though. I've got a game plan this time. I'll let you know how that goes. Quite frankly, I'm a total girl's girl. I love having several someones to call when I'm sad and in need of an emergency girl's night.
- Lyon is the gastronomic capital of France and has really awesome restaurants. I'm hoping that once we rebuild our savings a bit, we'll get to try a few out.
- Lyon is also home to several MAC cosmetics stores, and I've never been in one. Culturally unimportant, but significant to me none the less. :)
- We've had a very rainy, relatively chilly summer, and everyone's hating it, but I love it!
- Almost everything is moved into our new place, and we sold our bed today. This means we're sleeping on the floor. It's so weird seeing the apartment so empty.
Anyone have any moving tips? xoxo