Life Lately

I think my blogger grade these past two weeks has been hovering around a D- average - not so great. But I do have lots of exciting changes in my life that are coming up and hopefully, I'll be back to a normal posting schedule soon.

Lyon aerial view. 2010.


In the mean time, here's what's been on my mind lately:


- Only 2 days left at my current job, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be moving on. I might explain that further in a full post, after I've had some time to reflect on things.

- Only 2 days left until the big move. We'll be in our new apartment this weekend and I'll finally have a bathtub! Expect Lush bath bomb reviews in this space sometime in the next month or so. ;)

- House plants. I really want to add a little life to our new space, but don't have a green thumb and don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

- Making new friends. Just when I start to get comfortable in my current town, I move. It's alright though. I've got a game plan this time. I'll let you know how that goes. Quite frankly, I'm a total girl's girl. I love having several someones to call when I'm sad and in need of an emergency girl's night.

- Lyon is the gastronomic capital of France and has really awesome restaurants. I'm hoping that once we rebuild our savings a bit, we'll get to try a few out.

- Lyon is also home to several MAC cosmetics stores, and I've never been in one. Culturally unimportant, but significant to me none the less. :)

- We've had a very rainy, relatively chilly summer, and everyone's hating it, but I love it!

- Almost everything is moved into our new place, and we sold our bed today. This means we're sleeping on the floor. It's so weird seeing the apartment so empty.

.............................................................................

Anyone have any moving tips? xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts