What Happens When you Cheat on your English Exams

There are a few clothing stores here that really need to hire new translators. Now I'm not very strict when it comes to grammar, and I make loads of mistakes myself. But when it's your job, and it's going to be printed on thousands of shirts, you should probably get someone to double check it. 

During my study abroad year, I once bought a shirt from Pimkie that said "I love couches!" because I found it absolutely hilarious. I make enough mistakes in French that I'm allowed a good chuckle now and then when someone makes a similar mistake in my mother tongue, right?

I hope so, because I actually laughed out loud when I saw this one in the store, which was rather awkward as I was shopping alone at the time.

Strike two Pimkie.
Strike two.

Stay in School Kids

Sorry to those of you who already saw this on instagram or twitter, but it was just too funny not to share. :)

Happy weekend ladies!

P.s. No offense pimkie. I still love you!

Comments

Popular Posts