A Woman Who Cuts her Hair...

I can't remember for the life of me where I first heard it, but the following advice has stuck with me:

"When you find yourself putting your hair in a ponytail every single day, it's time to cut it."

I've found this to be so true. When I don't feel inspired to do anything with hair but pull it up and out of sight, I know it's time to switch things up.



I went quite a bit shorter here, but I love it. My hair is fine and straight, but I have a lot of it. This cut is perfect because it really lighten things up, and I don't have to do anything to style it. I can just wash and go, which is a wonderful feeling. If I wake up and my hair's kind of bendy in the morning, I can just run a wet brush through it and go.

If you're in the area and looking for a great stylist, I really like Marilyn at Plaka Studio. She listens well and takes the time to make you happy.

Comments

Popular Posts