The Five Product Face

Raise your hand if you sometimes sleep in a bit later than you should and find your self with 10 minutes of prep time before you have to be out the door.

That happens to me at least three times a week. On those days, the whole primer, foundation, concealer, then powder routine just isn't going to happen, so the following are my go to products.

Side note: Did you know Bourjois owns Channel?? So don't be surprised if you notice more than a couple of dupes between the two brands. These products are made by the same people, sometimes in the same factories. It's not a coincidence that their foundations smell the same...

My smear it on and run out the door face:



Bourjois CC Cream in Light Beige #32
The coverage on this stuff is ridiculously good, considering that it feels like you're not wearing anything. Can you tell that I've got pms face this week?
Bourjois Healthy Glow Cream to Powder Blush
So pretty and so easy to quickly tap on with my fingers.

Bourjois Colorboost Lip Crayon in Orange Punch
Pretty. Just such a gorgeous color, notice how not orange this looks when applied. I then just pop this into my handbag for touch ups. These crayons are super moisturizing, so I like to use them instead of lip balm on days when I'm wanting a bit more color.

H&M Felt-tipped Eyeliner in Black
This is super easy to apply and definitely the one I grab when I'm in a hurry. You may have to reapply after 5-6 hours though.

Your Favorite Mascara

Right now, I'm using Covergirl Lashblast Fusion in very black. Not my favorite, but it gets the job done, and I don't like having more than one or two mascaras open at the same time because of their short shelf life.

...................................................................

All of these products were applied without brushes, because I washed mine last night, and they are currently drying. They also all slip into a handbag easily, which means touch ups on the go are no problem. So they're great for days when you only have time to slap on a bit of makeup before running to catch your bus or whatever it is that your late for. 

Comments

Popular Posts