I'm Not Getting Older. I'm Getting Better.

It's my 23rd birthday today!

A picture from my 21st birthday.

And it feels good :). I also feel like I don't want to post today. So we'll keep this short and sweet.


A little housekeeping regarding comments: 


I'm sorry if you've ever written a comment or question on here that didn't get a response. I promise I really do try my best. Some days, life just happens and it just doesn't work out. I generally spend 1-2 hours answering e-mails and comments a day and I love it! Unfortunately, every time I get a day or two behind, I suddenly feel like I'll never catch up. Does anyone else ever feel like that?

Also, if you ever don't agree with a post that I've written (maybe your experience in France was different), or you think I've made any factual errors, please let me know! While I can't promise that I'll necessarily agree with you, I can promise that I won't get mad or take it badly.

One of my favorite parts of blogging is learning new things. I've learned a lot from you ladies so far. :)

Comments

Popular Posts