Change is a Wonderful Thing

Hello Ladies!

I don't know how many of you actually read blogs on the weekend, but I just want to let you know that the blog will be getting a bit of a face lift this weekend. Hopefully, the whole thing will be pretty and ready to go by Monday!

If any of the links aren't working for you, after the whole thing goes up, please let me know so that I can fix them asap. :) Same goes for images that aren't showing up.

I hope you are all having a fun, stress-free summer weekend! I spent the morning at the farmer's market, because it turns out that in season fruits are half the price of what you find at the grocery store.



Then I decide I wanted to show a little Fifth & Mae pride by showing you my arrow bracelet & ampersand sand ring. This is my absolute favorite jewelry store. Plus they ship to France - for cheap!!!



Lastly, I tried to take one of those selfies that bloggers are so infamous for.
Thanks when I realized this guy was walking behind me, probably wondering what the crazy girl was doing taking photos of herself.
End photo shoot.

Comments

Popular Posts