Free 8x11 Printables!

In a couple of months we will be repainting the walls, 
and I will finally be able to put up pretty frames and pictures. 
Right now the walls are kind of this dirty, orange-yellow color, and it's not nice to look at. 

I want a pretty picture wall like you see on pinterest.

So, I've been working on a couple of printables to frame. 

Click on the image to see it in a larger size.
Feel free to save them to your desktop and print them out.
These are for personal use only.



The copyright rests with The DIY Frenchie. You may not sell these images or put the images on your blog or website. If you would like to share them, feel free to link up to this blog post. 

Let me know what you think, and whether or not you'd like to see the rest that I've made.

Comments

Popular Posts