Favorite Friday


          I randomly find awesome things on the internet that make life simpler or entertain me all the time, and I love when my favorite bloggers share their favorite finds. So I've decided to start put up my lists of likes for the week, favorite blogs, food, movies, ideas, etc. Without further ado, awesome things I've found this week.


  • Pretty Girls Making Ugly Faces - just goes to show anyone can take a bad picture.
  • I read that clearing your throat and then swallowing when you start feeling like you're about to cry will prevent you from shedding tears. This totally works.
  • 7 Things that it's never too late to learn.
  • Sneaky Ways you lose time in your twenties.
  • Cheesecake and Birthday parties.

  • Prepare to have your mind blown. If you are relatively uninformed about life in North Korea, you must watch this documentary. It's like you're watching a film. 



Comments

  1. Patti.

    First off, I miss your guts. You are one of those sweetheart friends that I often catch myself, wishing I was sitting in the cafeteria at Moapa High. Remember Chemistry class with Brinker? Gah. As sad as it is, I miss that.

    Second off, I always knew you were going to marry a hot french guy. We all did. And look! You found your happily ever after- in France. LOVE THAT. Your instagram pic of you two kissing by the Eiffel Tower is terribly romantic girly.

    Next, the pretty girls making ugly faces, had me rolling with tears. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard, so thank you.

    Last off- Let's be pen pals! What is your address? My number is 702-523-6335, I can text you my e-mail. But if charges are out the wazooooo then I'll facebook you my e-mail, and you can send your address there.
    Let's get in touch and stay in touch.

    You are gorgeous girly, inside-0ut. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!

Popular Posts