I Spy - Versions Française et Anglaise

          I Spy - a cute childhood classic that gets everyone taking photo's at your wedding. I saw tons of adorable designs on Pinterest and Etsy. Most of them you have to pay for, but I thought they looked very DIY-able so I've included in this post a printable model of the template that we used at my wedding. French people didn't grow up with I Spy, but we made sure the directions were clear for our guests, and a ton of people ended up participating! The best part is we got back quite a few photos this way. I have a French version and an English version - both are in purple. If you would like a different color just let me know in the comments and I'll make a few more templates.
I Spy (Français)                                  I Spy (English)

      I hope you have as much success with this game as we did. Questions? Comments? Spelling mistakes? Let me know in the comments! :)

Comments

Popular Posts