New Pregnancy Video and a Quick Mini Clothing Haul

I threw together a quick video today to make up for the lack of official pregnancy updates lately. I'm sure nobody missed them, but I sure love chatting with you about it. :)

Only 7 weeks left until my American due date and 8 weeks left until my French due date.


VoilĂ  - Le Bump!

H&M Maternity, video, update, baby clothing haul





________________________________________________________________________________


I've also written up a little beauty piece with a few other lovely ladies over on Luchessa's blog today, and I'd love for you to check it out.

Tomorrow, check back here for an H&M Home review. Every blogger is "obsessed" with H&M Home at the moment, but does the quality live up to the hype? Well, I've tested it!


Happy Wednesday! 

Comments

Popular Posts