Curious?

A very long time ago, I promised a couple of ladies that I'd do one of these Q&A posts when I reached 1,000 followers. So first of all, thank you, thank you for following along! I know that numbers don't matter, but I'm still feeling pretty excited about it. :D



Anyways, today it's your turn to be chatty! What would you like to know? You can ask questions about me, about blogging (though truthfully, I fly by the seat of my pants when blogging, so no promises there), about life in France, crazy things you've heard about the French, traveling, moving, or whatever you'd like.

I'll do my best to give you an answer based on my experience.

Please leave your questions in the comments, or send me an e-mail if you'd like to remain anonymous. 

I frequently get e-mails from people who would like traveling/moving tips for France. Half the time I think to myself, I should write a post about this so that other people who are moving can find it too! Unfortunately, that just doesn't happen as often as I would like it too. Some of those blog posts never come to be, because I'm terribly unorganized and they end up forever hidden in my e-mail archives. I answer the e-mail and move on. It's sad. :(

Hopefully, by letting me know what you're curious about, I can write more productive posts.

I'm also hoping that this serves a good way of introducing myself for those of you who are new to the blog!

I'll write a post answering your questions later this month. :)

*Now some bloggers get really brave and tell you that they're going to answer every single question, no matter how personal, but my mom reads this blog... So I'll be playing the game fairly tame. ;)

I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday!


Comments

Popular Posts