Sunday Show-Off Blogging Advice Link-up Party!

I'm switching things up for the Show-Off Sunday post today and asking you girls to help me show off some great posts! Feel free to link up your own blogging advice, or anyone else's!


Ever feel like you're clueless when it comes to this whole blogging thing? Maybe you've finally figured something out and want to share it with some one? Or maybe you've already got a bit of experience under your belt and have a few tutorials stocked up in your archives?

Then this is the link-up for you!

I'm looking for: 

-tips 
-advice  
-tutorials 
-things not to do
-anything that might help your fellow bloggers!

Feel free to link up great advice from other blogs as well! The goal is to create a huge blogging tip resource. Next week, I will organize all the links that I get or find (as long as they're relevant & appropriate) and try to categorize them, so that you can find what you're looking for easily!


Rules:

1. Please keep it relevant and appropriate.

2. You do not have to link back to me -anywhere.
But if you gave me a little shout out somewhere, I'll love you forever!

3. Link-up as many blogging advice-related posts as you want!
Have 30 great tutorials? I want to see them all!

4. You get extra karma points if you link up to another blogger's post.

5. I don't really want your e-mail address, but InLinkz always asks. Feel free to put the little dash (like this: - ) instead of putting in your e-mail if you'd like.

6. This link-up will be staying up all week. If you find or write any great posts through out the week be sure to come back and link them up.

The goal is to get all of the best advice in the same place and next week I'll try to create a somewhat organized index of blogging advice! Thanks for all your help friends!


Comments

Popular Posts