Weekend Shenanigans

This weekend was busy and beautiful.

My husband's on a soccer team that's based in Switzerland, so we had the opportunity to spend the weekend in Geneva. Friday night we attended the club's 10th anniversary Gala. It was pretty classy. Monsieur Right forgot tell me it was a gala. He just said it was a dinner. Luckily, I had asked him for help picking out the outfit, so I didn't show up in jeans or anything.



The place settings were all fancy - we're talking 3 different types of fork fancy. 

Dinner in Switerland
We even had cute little name cards at our table. I kept mine. :)
 It was a four course dinner, and I'm 80% sure I used all my forks correctly.




Saturday afternoon they set up a soccer match (against themselves). Thankfully, I wasn't the only footballer's wife in attendance.

LDS Geneve Football Club


Monsieur Right's team won! 

I had a particularly unphotogenic weekend, but wanted to show off the husband here. :)

It had rained earlier, so they were playing in the mud.

What did you all get up to this weekend? Anything exciting?

Linking up with Sami.

Comments

Popular Posts