This is my first ever blog award and I'm really excited! I want to send a big thanks to Alesha at Lifeology, one of my favorite blogs! Really, check it out. Just click on the button that I posted at the bottom.
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
4. Write 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Present/nominate a Liebster blog award to 3-5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 Random facts About Me
2 - My husband and I only speak French to each other.
3 - I'm a big baby when I'm sick.
4 - My favorite accessory is a $10 spoon ring that I bought used off of Ebay.
5 - I'm supposed to be cleaning right now.
6 - Beauty & the Beast was my favorite film as kid. I always wanted to visit France after that...
7 - I was Valedictorian in High School. If you're wondering, yes, I'm still a bit of a geek.
8 - I almost ended up studying abroad in Switzerland. Fate had other plans.
9 - I get stressed out when people eat with their mouths open and make noises.
10 - Summer's my favorite.
11 - I work at a high school and people are constantly shooing me out of the teacher's lounge, because they think I'm a student.
1.Is there something you could eat everyday?
2.What is your guilty pleasure?
- I have lots. Watching glee, reality T.V. (anyone else stoked for the Bachelorette?), and positive gossip (I don't want to know who cheated on who - but if the super cute couple down the street is expecting, and not telling anyone yet, I'm a sucker and want to hear all about that which is none of my business!)
3.Do you have a favorite book?
- Harry Potter. I am too old to say that? This should probably go under the guilty pleasure category as well...
4.If you had to only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- Long leggings with boots and a casual/dressy dress. This kind of works for everything. Dresses are acceptable in almost every social situation, can easily be dressed up or down with accessories, and I can just take off the leggings when it gets hot in the summer.
5.What is one quality about your parent(s) you love?
- My mom is ridiculously creative and my dad is always honest.
6.What is something you want to do but haven't yet?
7.One of the funniest things you have ever heard, what was it?
Pretty much anything from Ellen DeGeneres...
8.What are your nicknames?
-Patti, Trish, Tricia.
9.I'm coming to visit you, what is a must see/do in your town?
- Eating! If you come to visit me, you'll probably gain weight. Pastries, tartiflette, ravioles, fondu....
Or you could come in December and visit the super cute Christmas market that they set up in little snow covered cabins down town.
10.Is there something you would rather pay someone to do for you than do yourself? If so, what?
- Cleaning the bathroom.
11.City or country?
- City. I grew up in a small town, but I'm just not a country girl at heart.
Michaela @ our DIMOND life
Alex[andra] @ Let Life Be Like Music
The Hemborg Wife
Amanda @ Living in Another Language
And your questions are:
1. What is your favorite candy?
2. Favorite season?
3. Gold or silver?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
6. Your philosophy on life summed up in one phrase:
7. What does your life look like in 5 years?
8. Three things on your bucket list?
9. How old were you before you stopped believing in Santa Clause?
10.Favorite beauty tip?
11. Best book you've read recently: